Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I begin, again...


If you were to visit my home you would find a stack of books prominently displayed in my living room. The subjects diverse and seemingly unrelated. These are books that I have read, in the process of reading or plan to read. I leave these books in the open for a couple of reasons; The first is to remind myself to keep reading, keep working, keep learning and keep thinking. The second, and possibly more important reason, is to communicate to others who I am, what I spend my time on, the topics that interest me, and hopefully as a way to start conversations. As far as I know, all I have accomplished is to constantly remind myself how much I have to learn. But still, they sit there. A piece of me in a way.

I think this is what my writing will be about, to learn and most importantly engage with others in meaningful and ideally productive conversations. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment